(1) Bomber bottle: This bottle of wine is generally 22 ounces.
(2) Wine Barrel (Cask): Generally used in beer processing and wine stage.
(3) Small bucket (Keg): A container for holding a beer.
(4) sealed cans (CAN): In recent years, the brewing beer also began to use sealed cans, because it is neither breathable nor translucent, can prevent the oxidation of beer. In addition, the sealed tank will not give the beer unpleasant metallic odor.
(5) Beer cans (Growler): A large jar for holding a beer, and usually some pubs selling homemade beer will use this to sell beer.